Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Hooray - Getting Some stuff done

Hooray tests are graded

Hooray

Hooray Hair is shorter

(been trying for a long time and finally got my usual - straight so it just hangs at my shoulders and my bangs are right about eyebrow length - wow a real rebel in hair fashion - and oh I have never, ever colored my hair at all, not dye, or paint or as my crack-addle brained sister once did..

flashback coming up

Oh My God It's PINKKKKK - screams of true terror screams heard through the house...

MY SCALPPPPPPPPP Its pink

are you bleeding Beck? Oh my god Beck your head.. its

PINKKKKKKKKKKKK

Calm down what hap... Wait I gotta stop laughing - ph shit Beck your whole entire

Its was supposed to work, Jessie is so going to dieeeeeeee, oh my god its pinkkk

Beck what exactly - can I see the dye package maybe there is a way to reverse

package thrust at me as she whimpers

Um beck this is a package of Tropical Cherry Koolaid - see the Koolaid man - where is the... Oh shit - you didn't

I didn't;t have any money and Jessie read in Teen Beat you could use Koolaid to

My guffaws as I roll on the floor having collapsed drown out her string of curses

Her entire scalp not just hair was like this funky salmon bright pinky pink - and you could see her pink scalp too - and it took a week before most of it came out -

My Scalp is PINKKKKKKKKKKKKK


ROTFLMAO for a very long time and still to this day

flash back done

Hooray got teeth cleaned -

orthodontist may not yell at me when I go in for next adjustment - although the sucky thing that keeps the water down as they clean kept clogging and feel out spraying us a few times and she kept telling me to close my mouth around it so it could suck out my tonsils and I personally was wishing it was someone trying to suck out my tonsils not this tube - lol plus the special treatment they do now cause of the braces is NASTY - it is baking soda and salty and it feels like a sand blaster and also chaps my lips really bad and hurts the lips and dries them out for the day more than the teeth/gums - not that I need to worry about dry lips as I have no one to impress with said lips - sigh and lol

Hooray got laundry done and caught up

Hooray got schedule printed for work and some work done on presentation for next weeks conference (Effective ways to use powerpoint - which will be fun case I get to make a really bad powerpoint presentation - reallllllllllllllllyyyyyyyy bad - like music blaring neon yellow and stuff flying in and out and all over the place - a damn lot of fun)

Hooray got through some of movie Pieces of April - there is something about watching a poor couple trying to cook a turkey and dropping it on the floor, stuffing it with everything but the kitchen sink and the like that just makes me wanna be a vegetarian - lol

okay off to have funny doing... work - hehe

No comments: